they must be here for me
there isn´t light, there is only loneliness
it might be my sadness
it must be cause you are no around
my blood is scattered on the floor
it might be that I don´t have faith
it must be that I am not alive anymore...
now I am only a crumbling fool
I´m disarmed, I´m fragile
I´m a crazy without faith and without devil
the darkness have arrived to my heart
they might have heard me beg for mercy
they must be here to take me away
you should know that inside my soul
there is a warm love for you
it must be here only for you
now I have to die
I have to say goodbye
and never more the pain will be here again
and now I have to die,
I have to take up the journey
it might be cause you are far away
so far from me...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario